Macrame Bracelet Making Step 1 If you have read of any of my posts, have viewed my YouTube videos or know me, you would have noticed that I love working with my hands. Everything from knitting, sewing, painting, gardening crafting and jewelry making. When my daughter was very young I taught her to make Macrame Bracelets. Together we learned so many different knots & patterns that we now have a large box full of bracelets we have made together. To make these spiral or half knot bracelet you will need: 1. String (I used Hemp) 2. Buttons or Beads 3. Scissors 4. Glue 5. Ruler (or eyeball it) 6. Tape & Clip Board or Clips Cut the working string about 2 1/2 Yards or 7 feet 6 inches. (Blue) Cut the standing string about 1 yard or 3 feet. (Yellow) Make an overhand knot, fold your Standing String (Yellow) in half and tape it down. Center the working string (Blue) under the standing string. Take the the left working string over the standing...
Comments
Post a Comment